We offer a variety of ways for adults to learn more about Christianity and the beliefs of the Episcopal Church. From time to time, when there are enough adult candidates for Confirmation or Reception into the Episcopal Church, a formal series of classes is offered. At other times, programs of general interest are offered after the Coffee Hour on Sundays**.
- Bible Study is held on Saturday mornings, 10-11am and Wednesdays at 7:00pm Fall, Winter and Spring. *
- Thursdays @ 2 a diversity of topics are offered. For example, A video on the Gospel of John was offered during Lent last year; during the Easter Season, we learned about the Saints who are remembered during that season from Holy Women, Holy Men. The Fall 2016 Schedule will be coming out in late August.
- An Introduction to the Book of Common Prayer
- An Introduction to The Episcopal Church
- ** Coffee Hour Programs in the planning for Fall are: What don't I want to leave for my children when I die? Health Care Proxy, Living Wills, Planning my funeral, My Will: I need one; Mine needs updating, etc.
If you have a particular interest that you would like addressed in an adult education forum, contact the Priest-in-Charge with your suggestion.
- Lay-led Bible Study is held in the Parish Hall every Saturday (during the school year) at 10:00am.
- A Priest-guided Bible Study is held on Wednesdays (during the school year) at 7:00pm.
All are welcome.